Here are some resources from us and our partners, and other agencies and organizations that you may find valuable.
Verde NRCD Resources
- Verde NRCD 5 Year Strategic Plan
- Verde NRCD Print Brochure
- Training Module on history of Conservation Districts
- USGS Possible Effects of Groundwater Pumping on Surface Water in the Verde Valley, Arizona
- Understanding Surface Water Rights in the Verde Valley, Arizona
- Evaluating Surface Water Right Filings in the Verde Valley, Arizona
A landowner’s guide to understanding surface water documentation
- USGS Real Time Water Data for Arizona
The Southwest Wine Center
The Southwest Wine Center at Yavapai College is a premier wine industry and community resource, offering a comprehensive hands-on education from vineyard-to-bottle with programs in enology, viticulture and business/entrepreneurship through its estate vineyard, teaching winery, fully-operational tasting room, and region-wide wine industry research epicenter.
Goals of Grand Crew include: spreading awareness and raising interest about Viticulture and Enology, providing education about opportunities and challenges within the wine industry, providing opportunities to participate in the development, growth, and continuous improvement of the Arizona wine industry – including direct and indirect “support” businesses, working to identify and create opportunities to support efficiencies through collaboration and promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit and supporting the Southwest Wine Center’s mission to be the premier academic center supporting wine grape growers and winemakers throughout the Southwest United States.
For a calendar of events please visit Website: